|Place of Origin:||jiangsu,wuxi|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Delivery Time:||as products|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
Composite Desulfurization Tower,
Q235 Steel Gas Treatment Equipment,
Acid Alkali Resistance Desulfurization Tower
I. Composite Desulfurization Tower
Most of the components in the composite desulfurization tower can withstand the impact of large inlet airflow and higher inlet flue gas temperature, and the high temperature flue gas will not cause harm to most systems and equipment.
The composite desulfurization tower is suitable for the characteristics of the process and can withstand the wear of flue gas fly ash and solid suspended matter in desulfurization process. Most of the components include the inner and inner structure design considering corrosion redundancy. Desulfurization tower is made of good quality Q235-A steel plate rolled cylindrical tower, the tower body set off granite, acid and alkali corrosion resistance, wear resistance, high peeling strength, long service life.
II. Working principle of the desulfurization tower
Flue gas is pumped into the desulfurization tower by induced fan, and a first stage spray device is arranged in the radial inlet duct of the desulfurization tower. The flue gas after cooling and pre-desulfurization rises uniformly from the middle and lower parts of the desulfurization tower. Desulfurization liquid provides a large contact area for the full mixing of flue gas and desulfurization liquid through spiral nozzle, which makes the gas-liquid two phases carry out full mass transfer and heat transfer physical and chemical reaction, thus achieving SO2 high efficiency removal. The desulfurization tower has a two-stage dehydration and mist removal device, the flue gas after desulphurization continues to rise, and then passes through two layers of baffle demister in turn, forming large droplets through multiple impacts of fog and small droplets at the folding plate. The large droplets fall after separation from the flue gas, and the dehydrated flue gas is discharged through the flue to the chimney.
III. Technical performance of the desulfurization tower
Desulphurization efficiency :≥90% resistance :<1200 Pa
IV. Installation steps of the desulfurization tower
1. the ground treatment at the designated position as the foundation, the foundation size shall be based on the foundation layout plan.
2. desulfurization tower according to 1 section 3 meters production, site hoisting. According to equipment 1,2,3,4 and so on from the bottom to the top symmetrical flat installation. That is, the number 1 is placed on the level base ,2 on 1,3 on 2 in turn. Installation requirements: simplified round strength inside and outside alignment. The first section should be horizontal and vertical on the basis of leveling. Keep the nodes perpendicular to each other.
3.2-3 layer atomization device, demister and flushing device are installed in desulfurization tower. Circulating spray tower, flushing water pipe, water pump and so on can refer to the layout plan, according to the site terrain to determine.
After the main body of the
4. desulfurization tower is installed, the joint should be leveled into the cylinder.
5. the circulating sedimentation tank can refer to the basic layout plan according to the site topography, but there is a reaction tank, sedimentation tank and clear water tank.
1. the diameter and height of the desulfurization tower can be adjusted according to the actual flue gas quantity, desulfurization efficiency and site.
2. flue gas inlet temperature is not higher than 200°C, if the temperature >200°C,C need to increase the pre-lowering tower.
3. imported dust concentration <200 mg/Nm3.
Contact Person: XUE JIANG(Hellen)