|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details:||woven bag,0.1cbm/bag|
|Delivery Time:||7-15 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Material:||100% Virgin HDPE||Product Name:||PE05 MBBR Filter Media Bio Filter In White K1 K2 K3 Biocarrier|
|Service Life:||>15 Years||Membrane-forming Time:||3-15 Days|
MBBR Water Filter Media,
MBBR Water Filter Media 10mm
Biofilm reactors are divided into fixed bed and flow bed. In the fixed bed, the biofilm carrier is fixed. In the traditional sewage treatment system, the main technology is the fixed bed biofilm technology. However, there are some problems in the traditional fixed bed biofilm process, such as less effective contact between microorganisms and sewage, easy blockage of filter material, periodic back washing, and difficult replacement of fixed packing and aeration equipment under packing. In recent years, the performance and stability of MBBR have been improved continuously, which has become an important technology of sewage treatment.
It not only integrates the advantages of activated sludge process and biofilm process, but also overcomes the disadvantages of both. It has the advantages of high processing capacity, low energy consumption, no blockage, compact structure, no sludge reflux, simple maintenance and management.
|Type||Hole number||Density||Packing numbers||Menbrane-forming time||BOD5 Oxidation efficiency||Applocable temperature|
|Size||Effictive surface||Porosity||Dosing Rate||Nitrification efficiency||COD Oxidation efficiency||Life-span|
As we all know, filler is the core of MBBR Process. Therefore, the performance of the filler directly affects the difficulty of membrane hanging, the amount of biomass in the reactor and the treatment effect of the reactor.
For low-cost fillers, the factory may use recycled materials, or the wall thickness is very thin, or add fillers such as calcium carbonate. During the operation, with the passage of time, the agitator stirs, the fillers may be broken in the reaction tank. However, the filler is a kind of non degradable material, which is difficult to clean in the reaction tank, but becomes a kind of pollution.
1. The effect of biological phosphorus removal is good. The influent of anaerobic zone includes the mixture of total influent and backflow from anoxic zone II, and the mixture at the end of anoxic zone II. Due to the full denitrification and phosphorus accumulation reaction, the concentration of nitrate is low. After backflow to anaerobic zone, the anaerobic phosphorus release and storage energy of phosphorus accumulating bacteria will not be affected, so as to fully ensure the effect of biochemical phosphorus removal;
2. The denitrification volume load is high. Different from the traditional secondary treatment process, the sedimentation area is set at the end of the process section. The sedimentation area of the sewage treatment system of the invention is set in the middle of the process section. The effluent is not the final effluent. There is no need to worry that the sludge concentration entering the sedimentation area is too high, resulting in the effluent SS exceeding the standard. Therefore, the anoxic area can be allowed to have high sludge concentration under the same sludge load The volume load is higher;
3. The carbon source and energy are fully utilized, one carbon is multi-purpose. First, the backflow setting of the sewage treatment system of the invention can utilize the characteristics of DPB denitrifying phosphorus accumulating bacteria for simultaneous denitrifying phosphorus removal. The phosphorus accumulating uses nitrate nitrogen as the electronic receptor, one carbon is dual-purpose. In addition, the high concentration sludge in anoxic zone is conducive to the precipitation of internal carbon source, which can make more use of the internal carbon source of the system. When the carbon source of influent water is insufficient, the external carbon source can be saved. After the sedimentation area is located in the anoxic area, the sludge does not pass through the aerobic area, avoiding the aerobic degradation of carbon source, and can enter into the sludge, improving the value of sludge resources and energy recovery, and the utilization of phosphorus is the combined oxygen No3, reducing the demand for dissolved oxygen and reducing energy consumption;
4. Nitrification is sufficient and the load is high. After passing through the sedimentation area, the supernatant enters the biofilm area. Because the suspension carrier is blocked in the fixed area by the screen, it is beneficial to the attachment and growth of microorganisms with long mud age, especially the nitrobacteria and nitrobacteria. The nitrification effect is good, and the ammonia nitrogen in the sewage can be fully nitrated;
5. There is only a kind of biofilm on the suspension carrier in the biofilm area, which is simple in operation, management and control, and high in nitrification load. At the same time, using the multilayer structure of biofilm can provide favorable conditions for simultaneous nitrification and denitrification, and enhance the removal effect of nitrogen;
6. The sewage treatment system of the invention is provided with a sedimentation area in front of the biofilm area. After sedimentation, the supernatant enters the biofilm area. The nitrification process depends on the microorganism attached to the suspension carrier in the pool. The SS concentration of the effluent is far lower than that of the activated sludge mixture, which can reduce the filtration pressure of the membrane, improve the membrane flux, and reduce the frequency of membrane washing and cleaning Prolong the service life of the membrane;
7. The sludge concentration in anaerobic area and anoxic area is high, the biofilm area relies on carrier efficient nitrification effect, the volume load is very high, and the tank capacity is saved. The final sludge water separation effluent adopts membrane filtration, which has good effect of land occupation and high system integration. Although it has good removal effect on all indicators, the land occupation is high Very economical;
8. It is widely used in the new construction, reconstruction and integrated sewage treatment equipment of sewage plant.
Packing for bio filter media K1 ,K2,K3 biomedia MBBR
Imported quality material is used and has passed the strict inspection and supervision of thecompany so as to ensure excellence of products.
Contact Person: XUE JIANG(Hellen)