|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details:||woven bag,0.1cbm/bag|
|Delivery Time:||7-15 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Material:||100% Virgin HDPE||Type:||Pe03|
|Service Life:||>15 Years||Membrane-forming Time:||3-15 Days|
|Size:||10*7mm||Country Of Origin:||China|
PE03 MBBR Filter Media,
5 hole MBBR Filter Media,
k2 mbbr media
100% Virgin k2 Mbbr Carrier Media / Aquaculture Filter Media
The Moving Bed Bio Media is made of Polyethylene Borealis Quality.The MBBR Bio Media
provided by us is self cleaning and enables excellent surface ratio. The bio-film carrier
elements are produced from a material and with a procedure that provided properly stored
and used ensures a minimum aging time of 20 years. Our Bio Media can also be used as
packing media for water coolers, oil water separators, and de-nitrification systems for polluted
fish farms. Due to the use of MBBR Bio Media, the biological treatments get highly effective.
|Item No.||Density||Diameter* Height||Surface Area||Holes||Service life|
l Rapid carrier bio film formation mechanism
l Super decarburization, ammonia nitrogen removal capacity
l Excellent resistance to shock load performance
l Flexible way of engineering application
l Simple operation and maintenance
l Long service life-100% virgin HDPE material.
l Deoxidation and phosphorus removal effect is good.
MBBR process diagram
Products real shot
Imported quality material is used and has passed the strict inspection and supervision of thecompany so as to ensure excellence of products.
l The Sewage plant upgrade project , improve the standard and quantity
l New sewage treatment project of MBBR and Biological Aerated Filter process
l Biochemical treatment of reclaimed water
l River regulation denitrification and phosphorus removal
l Aquaculture in addition to ammonia nitrogen, water purification
l Biological filter media is used for biological deodorization tower
1. Adhesion of biofilm
Adhesion capacity of biofilm - the most important index to evaluate the quality of fillers: biological adhesion = protected surface area (connected with the design of fillers running state Structure related) × bioadhesion per unit surface area (related to the performance of filler)
2. Filler performance
Performance of packing - the most important index to evaluate the biological adhesion of packing
(1) Surface properties of fillers
1. Surface structure: it is generally considered that the surface roughness is large and the film hanging speed is fast.
2. Surface potential: generally, microorganisms are negatively charged, and the surface of filler is positively charged, which is suitable for microbial growth. 3. Hydrophilicity: the microorganism is hydrophilic particle, and the filler has good hydrophilicity and is suitable for microorganism growth.
Film hanging state
Film hanging state
(2) Hydraulic properties
1. Porosity: volume occupied by filler, high porosity.
2. Shape and size: affect the flow pattern of water and air flow.
(3) Fluidization performance: it is related to the density of filler. The density of the packing should be 0.97-1.03, and fluidization can be achieved with less aeration or agitation.
Contact Person: XUE JIANG(Hellen)