|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Piece/Pieces|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden case or according to user's request.|
|Delivery Time:||1-3WORK DAYS|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||100 Piece/Pieces per Month|
|Lead Equivalent:||Evenly Distributed||Application:||Hospital Outpatient X-ray Film, Operation, Shipyard|
|Advantage:||Soft Color, Durable||Port:||Shanghai, China|
x ray shielding,
lead radioactive shielding
Lead Protective Gloves Against X - Ray Radiation Source And Electromagnetic Radiation
Lead gloves are well proportioned, lead equivalent is not easy to attenuate coefficient in all normal applications, wear-resistant and durable surface materials ensure the use period, improve the economic benefits, and are suitable for industrial production and flaw detection applications such as X-ray film shooting in hospital outpatient, operation, shipyard, seamless tube, electronic devices (such as SMT, semiconducting materials) and solar power industry production.
Technical basic principle: This product adds lead-free anti radiation material which can prevent X-ray radiation source to vulcanized rubber. In the whole process, people have dealt with the problem of mixing two key raw materials, and successfully mixed two raw materials 1:1 to make them into materials that conform to the characteristics of commodities.
Technical characteristics: the gloves with lead chemicals and other metal materials on the market can reduce the radiation intensity of hands exposed to X-ray, but it has been known that lead chemicals and other heavy metal exceeding the standard chemicals have toxic and side effects on people's organizations. In addition, due to the material characteristics, the formed gloves are rigid or rigid in shape, which limits the medical treatment It's an easy and healthy exercise. The similar operation is a very meticulous surgical treatment, and the hand feeling of the finger is highly regulated. The product "lead-free vulcanized rubber gloves against electromagnetic radiation" has dealt with the above problems, completely avoiding the problems of low dexterity, low hand feeling, and toxic and side effects.
The product quality shall meet the requirements of ld34.5-92.
1. Glove material
(1) Has a symmetrical lead equivalent.
(2) The color is soft without mass, pinhole or dirt.
2. The specification of gloves shall be five finger gloves conforming to the specified appearance design.
3. The physical properties of gloves shall meet the requirements.
4. X-ray performance of gloves: meet the requirements.
1. Classification and design scheme provisions
There are two types of protective gloves for medical equipment X-ray safety:
The first type is general safety gloves, which are used by radiation workers to squeeze and touch patients when scattering. The lead equivalent is divided into 0.25, 0.35 and 0.5mmpb;
The other is the safety protective gloves for brain surgery, which are worn by orthopedic doctors for bone fracture calibration under X-ray. The thickness of safety protection is 0.15mmpb, and the shielding efficiency of X-ray for medical equipment diagnosis is set at 90%; the compression molding process is selected for forming, which has the advantages of softness and tear resistance.
2. Design scheme provisions
The design scheme of X-ray proof gloves should be the standard of the combination of safety protection characteristics, technological performance and performance indicators, that is, gloves should be soft, good ductility, conducive to practical operation, and have good shielding effect. The safety protection area of the safety protection gloves should extend beyond the wrist except for the whole hand.
1. The lead gloves shall be placed or taken offline with clothes rack after application, and shall not be retracted, so as to prevent the long-term retraction from causing the lead gloves to crack and leakage.
2. The lead gloves shall be stored in a room with air humidity no more than 80%, no sun exposure, no heat source, corrosion-resistant steam body and excellent ventilation; it is prohibited to touch with acid, alkali and other objects that are harmful to commodities, so as to increase the use period of lead gloves.
3. The application period of protective equipment is 4-5 years, and it should be maintained regularly. The inspection method is to touch or remove the nylon cloth of the lead gloves by hand, and check visually. If there is a third of the cracks, the goods can not be used, and must report the fee for upgrading.
Contact Person: XUE JIANG(Hellen)