|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||500KGS|
|Packaging Details:||1.125 KG Plastic Drum In Normal Or 1 Ton Per IBC 2.According to Customer's Requirement|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 Days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||5000 Ton/Tons per Month|
|Keyword:||Multi Functional Softener||Brand Name:||Super|
|PH Value:||5-7||CAS No:||67674-67-3|
sewage treatment chemicals,
Textile Chemicals Finihsing Auxiliaries Multi Functional Softener Agent
Softener agent is a modified amino silicone block copolymer softener, which is especially suitable for
softening finishing of cotton, polyester cotton and polyester viscose fabric. It can be used for rolling and
impregnation, low yellowing. Endow fabric with durable hydrophilicity and soft, fluffy handle, and enhance
drape and thick feeling of fabric.
Milky Or White
Dosage After Dilution
Immersion :1.5-3.0 % Padding:10-20 g/L
1. It is a modified amino silicone block copolymer softener, suitable for a variety of fabric softening finish.
2. Applicable to padding method and dipping method, with low yellowing property, providing durable soft,
fluffy and smooth hand feeling; especially for fluffy fabrics, such as coral fleece, flannel, etc.
3. Self-crosslinking silicone elastomer without adding catalyst. After simple drying, a thin-film-like object
can be formed, which improves the washing fastness.
4. It can reduce the friction between fiber and fiber, fiber and metal.
5. Improve the recovery ability of knitted fabrics after stretching and the sewing properties of excellent fabrics.
1. Continuous padding treatment
It can be padding alone or used as a resin finishing solution. The recommended dosage is:
SP-615 10 ~ 40 g/l
Rollover rate 70 ~ 80%
Adjust pH to 5 ~ 5.5
2. Dip treatment
JG-615 1 ~ 4% o.w.f
Adjust pH to 5 ~ 5.5
30 ~ 40℃ x 15~20 minutes
[Note] When evaluating the hand feel, it is good that the fabric is placed for 24 hours after processing, so that
the fabric can be in a better state and the actual hand feel can be obtained.
JG-615 is a ternary block copolymer polysiloxane softening agent, which should follow safe storage guidelines
to avoid unnecessary problems.
The temperature must be below 30-40℃.
Before adding pre-diluted JG-615, the temperature and pH of the processing fluid should be adjusted.
The heating device should be cut off before adding softener.
Most stable silicone emulsions will polymerize under high temperature conditions, such as:
• In the case of direct steam heating
• Indirect heating with hot oil
• In the case of heat exchange by thermal cycler
• Similarly, strong acids and alkalis should be avoided. All emulsions will demulsify at extreme pH
• Adjust the pH of the processing fluid to 5~6 before adding softener
Pay attention to sealing during use to prevent:
• The entry of foreign matter causes the emulsion to break
• Self-baking of silicone caused by evaporation of water
• Use special weighing containers to avoid cross-contamination
SP-615 must be diluted with water at room temperature before being added to the processing bath.
Contact Person: Ms. XUE JIANG(Hellen)