1. Product performance:
Decolorizing agent is a substance that can remove useless dyeing groups in certain waste water or substances. Oxidative decolorizing agent uses oxidizing substances, such as sodium hypochlorite, potassium permanganate, ozone, etc., to destroy colored groups to achieve the purpose of removing chroma.
It is mainly used for the decolorization treatment of high-chroma wastewater in dye plants, and can be applied to the treatment of reactive, acidic and disperse dye wastewater. It can also be used for the treatment of textile and dyeing wastewater and the treatment of industrial wastewater such as pigments, inks, papermaking, and slaughter. It can also be used as a reinforcing agent and sizing agent for papermaking.
2. Quality Index:
PH value: 3-5
3. Product use:
It is mainly used for the decolorization treatment of high-chroma wastewater in dye plants, and can be applied to wastewater treatment such as monthly active, acidic and disperse dyes. It can also be used for the treatment of textile and dyeing wastewater and the treatment of industrial wastewater such as pigments, inks and papermaking. It can also be used as a reinforcing agent and sizing agent for papermaking.
Water Decoloring Agent CW-05
Dicyandiamide Formaldehyde Resin
Colorless or Light-Color Sticky Liquid
Solid Content % ≥: 50
Water Decoloring agent CW-05 is widely used in the production waste water color removal process.
1.Strong decolorization 2.COD remove better 3.Faster sedimentation, better flocculation 4.Non-pollution(no aluminum, chlorine, heavy metal ions etc.)
Used for Wastewater Treatment
Dewatering chemical is mainly used for waste water treatment for textile, printing, dyeing, paper-making, mining, ink and so on.
Used for Color Removal Treatment
Decoloring Agent can be used for color removal treatment for high-colority waste water from dyestuffs plants. It is suitable to treat waste water with activated, acidic and disperse dyestuffs.
Used for Paper Making
Water Decoloring Agent also can be used in the production process of paper & pulp as retention agent.
Application Method 1. The product shall be diluted with 10-40 times water and then dosed into the waste water directly. After being mixed for several minutes, it can be precipitated or air-floated to become clear water.
2. The pH value of the waste water should be adjusted to 7.5-9 for better result.
3. When the colority and CODcr are relatively high, it can be used with Polyaluminum Chloride, but not mixed together. In this way, the treatment cost can be lower. Whether Polyaluminum Chloride is used earlier or afterwards depends on the flocculation test and the treatment process.
1. It is harmless, non-flammable and non-explosive. Should be kept in a cool place.
2. It is packed in plastic drums with each containing 30kg, 50kg, 250kg ,1000kg, 1250kg IBC tank or others according to your requirements.
3.This product will appear layer after a long-term storage, but the effect will not be affected after stiring.
4.Storage Temperature: 5-30°C.
5.Shelf Life: One Year
4. How to use:
1. Dilute the product with 10-40 times of water, then directly add it to water, stir for a few minutes and then settle or float to obtain the decolorized clear liquid.
2. The PH value of wastewater should be adjusted to 4-12 first.
3. When the chroma and COD of the wastewater are high, it is advisable to use a decolorant and an organic coagulant (PAM) together for treatment, which can reduce the treatment cost. The dosage order and dosage ratio of the chemicals should be determined according to the actual process of wastewater treatment. Under normal circumstances, the decoloring agent is added first, followed by the coagulant aid. The general dosage is 0.05-0.3%
4. The product is a non-flammable and explosive material, so it should be stored at room temperature and not exposed to the sun.
5. This product is packed in plastic drums, 25KG/drum.
Five, the experimental process
1. Use a beaker to take an appropriate amount of wastewater (about 500ml) and adjust the PH value;
2. Dropping agent: first add a certain amount of decolorizing agent (0.5‰—3‰), stir, then add three or five drops of 1‰ PAM, stir, and let stand;
3. Observe whether the chromaticity of the supernatant meets the requirements, if not, adjust the dosage of the medicine and repeat the third step;
4 Calculate the amount of decolorizing agent and other chemicals in each ton of wastewater based on the test data.
6. Packing method:
Packed in plastic barrels, 25kg or 250kg per barrel or ton barrel
Seven, matters needing attention
1. Special dosing equipment is required. Because the decolorizing agent can react with other agents to form precipitates, each agent must be equipped with a dosing device; if no conditions are available, a simple dosing device can be made instead;
2. Dosing should be done in the order of dosing when dosing. It is recommended to set up a stirrer (or in front of the pipeline pump) at the dosing point to strengthen the coagulation effect;
3. The effect is judged according to the clarity and chromaticity of the supernatant liquid of the sedimentation tank during debugging;
4. The dosage of medicament in the large-scale test may be less than that in the small-scale test, which is caused by the error of the operating system, which is a normal situation;
5. If the amount of decoloring agent changes greatly during operation, a small test should be done again to determine whether the composition of the sewage has changed significantly, and the amount needs to be adjusted in time according to the situation.
Summary: Since the processes of sewage treatment are not the same, in the specific application of decolorants, customers need to selectively refer to their actual conditions.