|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Price:||$55,888.00/pieces 1-3 pieces|
|Packaging Details:||seaworthy packing|
|Supply Ability:||20 Unit/Units per Month|
|Machinery Test Report:||Provided||Marketing Type:||Ordinary Product|
|Warranty Of Core Components:||4 Years||Core Components:||Motor, PLC, Pump|
|Voltage:||380V/60Hz, Or Customized||Power:||30000|
|Warranty:||1 Year||Key Selling Points:||Famous Brand PLC|
|Applicable Industries:||Other||Showroom Location:||None|
|Name:||Decanter Centrifuge||Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Application:||Liquid Solid Separation||Capacity:||5-10 M3/h|
|Motor:||Two Motor||Operation:||Automatic Continuous Operation|
|Discharge:||Continuous Auto||Control System:||PLC|
380V Discharge Decanter Centrifuge,
Vegetable Oil Discharge Decanter Centrifuge
The 3-phase decanter separates which contains oil into an oil phase, solids and virtually oilfree waste water. Because of its high dry matter, the solids can be recycled relatively easily. In addition, the solids concentration in the waste water is lower than would be the case if nozzle separators are used in conventional process.
1. Lower cake transportation costs due to very dry solids
2. Better recovery of nutrients due to very high separation efficiency
3. Lower fresh water consumption compared to other processes
4. Continuous and fully automatic operation
5. 24 h operating reliability
6. Optimum wear protection
7. Energy saving design
8. Easy to operate
9. Easy to maintain
10. Simple assembly/dismantling
centrifugal separator Ingersoll Rand centrifuge Decanter Centrifuge for sludge dewatering
Parts of a Decanter Centrifuge
A decanter centrifuge separates solids from one or two liquid phases in one single continuous process. This is done using
centrifugal forces that can be well beyond 3000 times greater than gravity. When subject to such forces, the denser solid
particles are pressed outwards against the rotating bowl wall, while the less dense liquid phase forms a concentric inner layer.
Different dam plates are used to vary the depth of the liquid – the so-called pond – as required. The sediment formed by the solidparticles is continuously removed by the screw conveyor, which rotates at a different speed than the bowl. As a result, the solidsare gradually “ploughed” out of the pond and up the conical “beach”. The centrifugal force compacts the solids and expels the surplus liquid. The dried solids then discharge from the bowl. The clarified liquid phase or phases overflow the dam plates situated at the opposite end of the bowl. Baffles within the centrifuge casing direct the separated phases into the correct flow path and prevent any risk of cross-contamination. The speed of the screw conveyor may be automatically adjusted by use of the variable frequency drive (VFD) in order to adjust to variation in the solids load.
Decanter centrifuge is widely used in industries as municipal and industrial waste water treatment, food processing,
pharmaceuticals and chemicals, etc.
1. Decanter centrifuge solid phase dehydration: dehydration effect for processing materials of solid particles.
2. Decanter centrifuge particle size classification: used in the removal of material of large diameter solid particles.
3. Decanter centrifuge liquid clarification: used for removing solid particles in the suspension liquid are clarified
Types Of Decanters
There are several types of decanter centrifuges currently utilized in the industry, the most widely recognized are vertical,
horizontal and conveyor centrifuges. The principle behind a decanter centrifuge is based on the theory of gravitational
separation. For example, if you fill a vessel with a mixture of mud and water, over time the weight of the mud will cause it to settle down at the base of the vessel. With the mud congealed at the bottom, the water will be forced upwards, creating a clear separation between the two.
A decanter centrifuge employs the same principles of gravitational force. However, unlike the glass mixture, the process is
expedited through the use of continuous rotation. In fact, rotation provides anywhere from 1000 to 4000 times the normal
gravitational force, reducing the time required for separation from hours to seconds.
The concept of rotational separation is similar to rides found at amusement parks and county fairgrounds. In these rides, placing yourself at an angle allows you to overcome the gravitational forces induced by rotation. Similarly, a decanter centrifuge is essentially a bowl tube that rotates at an extremely high speed. The bowl tube is equipped with an internal conveyor which moves in the same direction but at a different velocity.
How the Decanter Process Works:
* 1: The slurry is brought into the centrifuge through an intake pipe and onto a conveyor.
* 2: Utilizing an internal feed compartment, the conveyor moves the slurry through a nozzle into the bowl.
* 3: The bowl rotates at high speeds to induce centrifugal forces.
* 4: High speed rotation separates the solid material from the liquid in a matter of seconds.
* 5: The conveyor delivers the solid material upwards where it is discharged through a nozzle.
* 6: The solid material removed, the purified liquid is released from a separate output. The ability to purify a liquid makes
decanter centrifuges ideal for waste water treatment facilities. However, there are variety of industries for which such
centrifuges play an important role. Similar to other decanter equipment, centrifuges are simple to install and do not require a foundation to build upon. Their efficiency saves time and materials and is an essential component for many blue collar industries
Packing & Delivery
Biodiesel Centrifuge Features
* ALL STAINLESS STEEL CENTRIFUGE BOWL COMPONENTS
* SUITABLE FOR UNATTENDED OPERATION
* PRESSURIZED LIGHT / HEAVY PHASE LIQUID DISCHARGE
* BACK PRESSURE REGULATING VALVES FOR MORE ADJUSTABLE SEPARATION CONTROL
* ELECTRICAL CONTROL PANEL AND AUTOMATION
* XP MOTOR STANDARD (REQUIRES THREE PHASE POWER)
* AUTOMATIC SLUDGE DISCHARGE AND WATER HARNESS ON SELF CLEANING UNIT
* BASE PLATE, TOOLS, INSTRUCTION MANUAL INCLUDED
* Options and Accessories
* FEED PUMP AND INLET STRAINER
* PROCESS HEAT EXCHANGER
* SLUDGE TANK AND TRANSFER PUMP
* COMPLETE MODULAR SYSTEM SKID SOLUTIONS
* FULL FACTORY WARRANTY PROTECTS YOUR INVESTMENT
* PROCESS AND PRE-INSTALLATION CONSULTING
* INSTALLATION, OPERATIONAL TRAINING, MAINTENANCE, & OPTIMIZATION
* TANKS, FILTERS, MIXERS, PUMPS, AND SYSTEM AUTOMATION
* ANNUAL MAINTENANCE PROGRAMS, ON-SITE FIELD SERVICING OR FACTORY SERVICING AT ONE OF OUR NATIONAL LOCATIONS
* SPECIALIZED INDUSTRY EXPERTISE AND RELATED ENGINEERING, CONTROLS, SERVICE AND SUPPORT
1. who are we?
We are based in jiangsu, China, start from 2018,sell to South America(12.00%),Southeast Asia(10.00%),Northern Europe(10.00%),Southern Europe(10.00%),Domestic Market(10.00%),South Asia(8.00%),Central America(6.00%),North America(5.00%),Eastern Europe(5.00%),Africa(5.00%),Oceania(5.00%),Eastern Asia(5.00%),Western Europe(5.00%),Mid East(4.00%). There are total about 51-100 people in our office.
2. how can we guarantee quality?
Always a pre-production sample before mass production;
Always final Inspection before shipment;
3.what can you buy from us?
Centrifuge,Separator,Packing machine,Drying machine,Filling & Sealing machine
4. why should you buy from us not from other suppliers?
We have a well-experienced team to manufacture pharmaceutical machinery and equipment and a professional design institute. With rich experience in pharmaceutical machinery and equipment field and numbers of professional engineers.
5. what services can we provide?
Accepted Delivery Terms: FOB,CFR,CIF,EXW,CIP,CPT,DDP,DDU,Express Delivery；
Accepted Payment Currency:USD,EUR,JPY,AUD,HKD,CNY,CHF;
Accepted Payment Type: T/T,L/C,MoneyGram,Credit Card,PayPal,Western Union,Cash,Escrow;
Contact Person: XUE JIANG(Hellen)